Thread: hm kobe hate?
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2006, 08:22 AM   #5
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

sixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of light

Kobe Bryant broke up what could have been one of the BEST TEAMS EVER because he couldn't play with Shaq anymore. He wanted to spot light to be totally on him. He could not share this with anyone. He was such a pompous ASS that he even ran off one of the best coaches of ALL FREAKING TIME.

As soon as a player goes from team play to being all about himself I lose ALL RESPECT for that player. He is most selfish player in my years of watching basketball to play the game.

As for the rape thing, OK, he might have raped heror mabey not, but he did have sex with her. I still have some morals and feel that cheating on your wife is pretty damn bad too. Either way, he lost MORE RESPECT after that.

Kobe might be one of the best players to play the game, BUT HE HAS NO RIGHT TO PUT HIMSELF OVER THE GAME. Humbleness is a great virtue.

Last edited by sixeightmkw; 05-04-2006 at 08:23 AM.
sixeightmkw is offline   Reply With Quote