View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 03:50 PM   #9
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Phx impressed me but they always do in regular season. The Spurs looked old but they didn't have Gino. Amare is so good and dominant, they should someway let him get 40 a night and about 15 or 20 rebounds. I have not looked if Phx is thin on the bench and maybe they are, and like always Nash must be healthy and they are good. Where the test starts for Phx is in the playoffs. They need to get deep, where they can make noise in the playoffs. I look at SA and see old. They are good but old. Then again, i never say never to them. Two teams that really look good in the west and i should say three. New Orleans is going to be great, the Lakers are going to be great and Houston has the possibility of being great. I want to see more of Utah, Spurs and even Phx to see where they stand but those other top 3 teams could be something. The Lakers and Hornets will be. Going to be tough on us but i am rooting for us and hope for the best. I think Diop and Damp will have to have a huge year on the defensive end for us to do much. Maybe they can.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote