View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 12:50 PM   #26
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Threads like this make me want to vomit.. I suppose it's one of the drawbacks of the forum becoming more and more popular.

Dirk is shooting poorly right now. He'll get out of his funk. He's trying to take the ball to the rim as well. He's just struggling a bit with his shot, that's all. He's rebounding the ball well as of late. He's taking the ball to the rim more. Why anyone would think that he just doesn't care anymore is beyond me.
Totally agree. It seems that just cinemablend has this opinion... As I wrote as well, he's just struggling in shooting, but he will find his touch again. Come on, this guy is one of the best shooters in the entire league!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote