View Single Post
Old 03-28-2006, 01:25 PM   #24
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
MavsX, I like you. I like your style. I was particularly fond of your work in the "Mavs to the WC finals" thread you started in the General Mavs forum. I found your reply "i like where your heads at" in that thread to be greatness on a number of levels, some rather subtle.

And now, with this thread you have confirmed my suspicion that you harbor a genuine sort of panache that is much to my liking.

So to answer your question, this moron thinks that Miami is as legit a contender as it comes in the East. I will go ahead and toss New Jersey and, to a somewhat lesser extent, Indiana into the mix of what I feel is an Eastern Conference more wide open than an NCAA tournament. If I could sell Detroit stock short, I'd be ponying up right about now. My gut says they don't make it to the NBA Finals.

If you could somehow blend Antawn Jamison and Antoine Walker into one human body, you might end with the most destructive low-post presence the NBA has seen since the likes of Mark Aguirre. Or...maybe not. But still, Antawn Walker would be far, far, far from the worst to ever play in the league.

Now, Antoine Walker, he's not the worst either. He's just very misunderstood.

chum chum--haha..thanks for your insight. I look forward to disussing the mavericks in the near future with you. I think my distaste for Walker stems from when he was with the mavs a couple years back, i remember him choking and just doing alot of things to a team that was not blending together very well. Well anyway...until the next time...
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote