View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 11:19 PM   #94
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
If the Mavs had taken care of their business, the Dubs wouldn't be on my radar.
I don't believe that for a minute. You've been rooting the Warriors on for the better part of the season. It seems to me that you're actually happy that they beat the Mavs.

Quote:
Yet, I'm sure you know that most of my Warriors "fandom" is down to the old Maverick Nellie being their coach.

You can root for the laundry--and ONLY the laundry--all you want. I guess I get a little more invested in franchise greats than some people do, and I continue to wish them well once they move on from here. EDIT: Which they ALL seem to do, mind you. I guess Brad Davis is the only Mavericks great to end his career here.
Which makes you a fan of players, not really the team. Fair enough.