View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 12:41 PM   #79
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
Was Collison really and good aggressive as i saw his 12 FTA last night?
Four of those free throws were intentional fouls at the end, and two were on a clear path path foul created by a Wright steal, but I did think DC looked as good as I've seen him look in a while in the second half. His half-court aggression and energy were much improved from the clumsy and passive play that's unfortunately become the norm for him. Not sure any of it really shows up on the box-score, but it did catch my eye.