View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 02:29 PM   #95
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Yea, when Rick said Luka will be immediately starting with Dennis and Barnes it certainly sounded like Wes is coming off the bench. Barnes is unquestionably a 3. It's going to be interesting to see what we do with our 4 and 5 spots. I dont see how Dirk starts anymore, hes the least mobile in the league probably. I've said before that they need to delay his pre game warmups and bring him in around the 6 minute mark in the 1st and he and wes can come off the bench together going forward. As it stands I would go:
Dsj
Luka
Barnes
Powell
Motley/Salah.

I know we are addressing the center position but I want Powell to start at the 4 because of his hustle and pnr. He has tremendous hands and finishes lobs really well. If he keeps trending with his mid and perimeter shot he will solidify that position with how our team has evolved.
Yeah I don't see them not starting Wes. I see them having Barnes at the 4 and Wes at the 2 and Doncic at the 3.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote