View Single Post
Old 05-14-2022, 07:13 PM   #119
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I always loved the Frank pickup and thought he played solid even doing the regular season.

The Bullock pickup I really didn't have much to say I was just hoping he could add some defense that the Mavs missed fired on with D.Wright and J.Richardson. Early in the season it was looking like Bullock was headed down that same path, but he's really played solid since January and when THJ went down that IMO allowed the dude to settle in more.

The Brown pickup has turned out to be a bust but I just blame that on the Mavs once again going after a player just because he played well against them in a few games (Wright) LOL.

Dinwiddie was a guy that I wanted them to go after last summer. Having said I was not happy with the KP trade especially since in hindsight had they went after Dinwiddie in the Summer they could have potentially had both him and KP on the same roster already. The trade IMO was simply a salary cap move. I honestly don't expect either Bertans or Dinwiddie to be on the roster by the trade deadline next year. Bertans because he makes shots every 4th or 5th game. For that money you need a more reliable shooter IMO.

Dinwiddie has looked lost in the playoffs most nights, sure he's a few double digit games but overall the lack of defense and out of control drives to the rim might ultimately get him shipped out unless he goes on some kind of consistent run the 1st half of next season.

My ideal summer pickup would be Myles Turner and Brogdon both guys can play off ball and provide two way options at their position. I know some people will keep throwing it out there that Luka will attract FA's but I just don't but that anymore. It didn't work with Dirk and the Mavs built their rosters via trades not FA's
Turner and Brogdon would be sick.. Agree on trades vs. FA with the Mavs - If we see Plan Dry Powder Part 3 I will kick someone in the groin. Am I missing a dry powder plan? Dry Powder 1 - saving money for Dwight Howard, Dry Powder 2 - saving money for Giannis (ironically the reason we didn't draft him because of DP 1).
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote