View Single Post
Old 05-21-2022, 12:17 AM   #207
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
Kidd: “Warriors are good. We got great looks but we have to understand when you miss 3 or 4 looks from three, you have to get to the paint and free throw line.”

The Mavs have two of the best paint scoring guards in the league. They have the personnel to do other things. Their best defenders are primarily three point shooters though (not uncommon), so they are going to have to hit them.
Yeah and I think Dinwiddie has the ability to attack the basket too. I don't agree with the strict offensive approach of jump shots they seem to be on. I get its gotten them here to this point but Warriors are just a well coach and smart defensive team.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote