View Single Post
Old 05-21-2022, 11:52 AM   #218
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Have the Mavs stopped launching 3s this morning? Ffs. I woke up and turned on ESPN to see if there was a live look in at the arena. They started the 3rd quarter locked in on shooting only 3s for the rest of the game and I figured they love it so much they just might keep shooting them through the night.
Very frustrating to say the least

Had they just kept driving and worked inside out like they did in the 1st half there's no way in hell they blow that 19 point lead.

The Warriors were going to make run regardless but you keep them at bey by attacking the rim and forcing Curry to make a decision with his 3 fouls. He's not going to risk that 4th foul in the 3rd qtr by contesting any shots in the paint.

But the Mavs decided to get cute and try to prove that Looney couldn't stay with Luka or JB in ISO.

I hate when they both try to prove a point that big's can't defend them then they take it personal.

Just keep doing what you got you the lead the Warriors played zone and box & 1 defense in the 1st half to that crap they did in the 3rd qtr the Mavs had already seen it before in the 1st half and sliced them up.

But they got trigger happy with settling for 3's and ISO plays for Luka vs the big man.

J.Kidd in the post game said he even warned them to chill out on the 3's and get back to attacking the paint doing that qtr.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote