View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 05:19 PM   #65
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Hield averaged 4.8 assists per game for the Pacers. He really isn't that bad of a handler/playmaker. Much better than THJ. He can also drive to the basket when he feels like it. I think Hardy has a higher potential for slashing though.

Still, both are high volume scorers, handling or not. Hardy just proved going 4-15 that he is exactly like Hield in that aspect. He will go 9-18 one night and 4-15 the next. That will create haters because that's what a volume scorer is.
I feel like that 4.8 apg for Indy for 26 games was an anomaly. Or at best he has a better suited system with better options for him distribution. Or maybe that's just who he is now and Sacramento was slowing him down. I just don't view him as a break a guy down and score on them on the attack.

I don't think Hardy has proven anything tbh. It's 2 games in at Summer League. There's really no shortage of players who are going to shoot hot one night and not so then next. That includes some really good players. He very well may end up having high volume shooter tendencies but that's going to take a cpl seasons to pan out, right? Maybe we know a lot more by mid season if he's actually getting enough minutes to really judge.

I give THJ hate because he appears to refuse to attack the basket. But really he just doesn't have the knack to break anyone down and get to the rim. Hes only tolerable from the bench, because he can take a lot of perimeter jumpers and not hurt us too much...and he can't play defense.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote