View Single Post
Old 07-13-2022, 07:10 PM   #80
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
You haven't missed the mark yet because he hasn't played a single NBA game. SL is a disaster most times. It's much closer to pick up games at the local gym than G league games, much less NBA games.
I've watched a lot of summer league this year. Its too early to judge someone but his jumper is broke. I did not expect that. I can forgive piss poor play or bad passes....its alarming how bad his shot selection and jumper is right now. But I admit I got too far of myself with him. I thought he could contribute 10-15 minutes a night this year. Probably not fair to him because ultimately he was a 2nd rounder. 2nd rounders are lucky to even make a team.

That's one thing about pickup games though...the jumper will fall.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote