View Single Post
Old 07-13-2022, 10:35 PM   #82
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I'm not seeing issues with his form. His jumper looks fine. When they're falling everyone sees all-star, when it's not falling its bust or project.

My point about summer league is that you're playing with guys you've likely never played with before, a new scheme on both ends and doing it with maybe a week or 2 of practices. Also with refs that are summer league level. It's always been very disjointed. I don't expect this kid to be a world beater or relied on much but all the judging is far too early.
Of course not. Like I said earlier, i'm looking for SOMETHING. I don't care about stats in summer league. I just look for potential and he looks to be some ways away. He's a 2nd round pick...he can't be a bust lol.

Its not "judging". Its gauging what he is. I've asked myself why did he drop so far in the draft. Through the little we've seen I see why. It doesn't mean he wont' be anything. I'm just gauging what he is right now. He's a project with upside.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote