Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2022, 11:06 AM   #1541
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
So I believe Wood is eligible for an extension Dec 15 which they should offer him the second they can. Can't have another Brunson walking situation. You take the risk and lock him up if he takes it.
Agree 100%. Did MBT learn from the Brunson debacle or not? Enquiring minds want to know. I will take this a step further and say that if they can't sign Wood to an extension early on, then they should consider a trade. There is no history with this guy (so no expectation that he and his agent will seriously consider re-signing) and while I am excited about what he brings to the table, Mavs cannot afford to lose another key player for nothing.