View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 02:35 PM   #45
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
Nash is just like an American and is a tough gritty Stockton type who people always love...

so your point is that there is not a anti-Dirk bias because he won the MVP when he led a team to 67 win season?

let me make this my question to you, X: you are saying there isn't an overwhelming under-appreciation (almost dislike) of Dirk around the league?
I agree that there is an anti-Dirk bias but not nearly anywhere like it was before.. I myself have seen it, but I don't think it's based on race - that's all I'm saying

I remember the two biggest criticisms on him were that he didn't play defense and that he was soft. Both were probably true. We've seen him grow in both of those areas for 2 or 3 years now

I'll defend Dirk against anyone that has anything bad to say about him on any other front though. But race, to me, shouldn't play a part in it.