View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 04:00 PM   #19
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
What's so over-the-top about me pointing out the fact that you didn't bother to read this article? Am I a radical because you can't read?

You haven't even attempted to address the topic at hand (ironic, considering that one of the points Roberts was trying to make is that Americans don't even care to seek out truth in the first place - someone who pretends to know everything is incapable of learning anything...)

As I stated before: "point proven."
Can't read? You are the one so locked into an "us v. them" mentality that you can't understand a simple criticism of your precious source without an immediate reaction of personal attack.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote