View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 11:58 AM   #38
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk's Knee View Post
They could have kept Zeller and easily picked up a few undrafted players, or some scrubs, or bring up some d-leagers to fill the minutes (things they've been doing anyway, especially considering how little playing time James and Cunningham have received) plus it would have given them different free agent requirements and maybe we would have ended up with a better forward rather than Crowder (who was showing some promise but is at least a couple years from being a solid player IF he develops) to fill the line up rather than having to pick up both Kaman and Brand.

To me, its simply another in a long line of failures of Mavs scouts to see talent especially in the post positions. I have very little faith a lottery pick is a cure for the Mavs woes. If I don't see a trade very soon, I think we will be on a 3-5 year rebuild looking at a post Nowitski Maverick line up before we see the playoffs again. Very sad to go from Champions to bust in such a short period...
I guess I am just numb to it at this point since everything has gone wrong this season. I just want SOMETHING to be positive this season. I was hoping it would be Beaubois but eh...

Sucks to think about the draft, and it isn't even mid-January.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote