View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 12:40 PM   #2013
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I think they're finishing 13 episodes of season 2 like they had planned.

And, since season 2 was a miracle pickup anyway, I would hope* they've been writing it to have an ending. If they haven't been, it was foolishly optimistic beyond absurdity.

Season 2 has been good so far.

Edit...Found this:

Quote:
Dec. 4 - 8:00PM-10:00PM ET/PT (Episodes 5 & 6)
Dec. 11 - 8:00PM-10:00PM ET/PT (Episodes 7 & 8)
Dec. 18 - 8:00PM-10:00PM ET/PT (Episodes 9 & 10)

Jan. 8 - 9:00PM-10:00PM ET/PT (Episode 11)
Jan. 15 - 9:00PM-10:00PM ET/PT (Episode 12)
Jan. 22 - 9:00PM-10:00PM ET/PT (Episode 13 / Series Finale)
And this:

Quote:
"Dollhouse" creator Joss Whedon on Wednesday shared his disappointment at Fox's decision to cancel the sci-fi thriller.

"I don't have a lot to say," Whedon wrote in a post on Whedonesque.com. "I'm extremely proud of the people I've worked with: my star (Eliza Dushku), my staff, my cast, my crew. I feel the show is getting better pretty much every week, and I think you'll agree in the coming months. I'm grateful that we got to put it on, and then come back and put it on again."

Whedon also addressed his plans. "I'm off to pursue internet ventures/binge drinking," he wrote. "Possibly that relaxation thing I've read so much about. By the time the last episode airs, you'll know what my next project is. But for now there's a lot of work still to be done, and disappointment to bear."

"Thank you all for your support, your patience, your excellent adverts. See you again," Whedon said in closing.
I'll probably follow his ass to whatever he does next again, after being burnt twice. As long as it's Sci-Fi that is.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 11-12-2009 at 12:43 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote