View Single Post
Old 11-29-2023, 09:15 AM   #23
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
The team is good at offense, but allowing Houston to shoot nearly 50% from the field is something that has to be fixed. Out defense needs to be at least in the 15 range for this offensive thing to work.

I'd eye Chicago for Caruso and Drummond.
Agreed. It needs to be fixed. I just think the doom and gloom is a bit much. I think we're a mid-tier playoff team. I think that's miles away from being a "heaping pile of dogshit," but that's just me. Like I said, I think we need a quality starting 4 and another quality big off the bench. I think we have probably the best guard depth in the league, but the worst frontcourt depth.

And I'd take Caruso and Drummond in a heartbeat. It won't fix our fontcourt defense, but Drummond is at least still serviceable and can still rebound.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote