View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 11:35 PM   #46
ddh33
Platinum Member

ddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Love Carlisle. Sefko and I were talking to him after the media session was over and we were talking about getting the rookies on the fly training. He said he was looking forward to getting them out on the floor and seeing what they can do. We asked him if he thinks the rookies have any idea of the beating he's going to put them through on the floor with drills and repetition. He looked at us, smiled and said, "No."
I'm a huge Carlisle fan. I don't think you'll find more than two or three coaches who are better. Between he and Dirk, I think this team will likely overachieve, regardless of who is on the roster. But I do believe those rookies are in good hands. If they are willing to work to get better, he'll make them better.
ddh33 is offline   Reply With Quote