View Single Post
Old 03-16-2021, 09:40 AM   #1823
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I'm going to go ahead an predict that there will be no significant trades before the deadline and we will have to wait for the offseason for any meaningful movement. Not because the MBT loves the team so much, but because there simply isn't a deal to be made. I want to upgrade the team as much as anyone, but I don't want to force a trade just for the sake of it.
I agree

There are some names that I am interested in like Gordon and Collins but, (a) I doubt they REALLY get traded, and (b) I don't think the Mavs have the assets to acquire them

There might be some championship-level teams filling out their roster but we're not in that category yet
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote