View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 05:30 PM   #345
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

If I actually believed that there was a political solution to the problems of the world and that the process of voting wasn't a mass ritual of collective servitude, I would be far more concerned with Paul's connections to the Rockefeller-funded Council for National Policy and the John Birch Society than a spurious connection to a pathetic fringe group of marginalized, frustrated white supremacists.

When I think of a true Libertarian, I think of Thomas Paine and the Quakers, not some used-up, frail politician who plays the political game while doing his best to convince his followers otherwise. Or a guy who accuses "Washington insiders" of taking corporate money while receiving millions of dollars from big pharma, big banks, big insurance, big alcohol, and Wall Street over the course of his career. So now we have the lesser of three evils, as opposed to two. Whoop-de-frickin' doo.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote