Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 09:41 PM   #871
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayth.james.g View Post
I was one of the posters here all in on Fultz, and not too high on Mitchell. Hindsight is 20/20, but it definitely humbles a sofa scout.
I was all in on Fultz too. I liked Mitchell more than frank but I didn't like him as much as say DSJ, still don't honestly time will tell.

I do think Fultz can recover. Idk what happened to that form, if someone told him he would have injury issues with it if he didn't change it but the whole reason myself and likely you and others liked Fultz was he could shoot and not just a little he was a great shooter. Game looked incredibly easy to him. Hope to see him get back to that.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote