View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 04:33 PM   #2725
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
So because disagrees with your subjective assessment of a TV show, they thus lack comprehension and perspective?
No - you'll notice that a similar assessment was not passed on jthig. Pourquoi? Because he made a valid argument, though one that played counterpoint to my own point of view. Nothing fundamentally wrong with that, if anything I highly encourage it. That's what this board is for - people having a slow day at work talking sh*t to one another. You my friend, on the other hand, contributed this:

Quote:
jthig ftw...carry on.
Such an insightful comment deserved an equally insightful retort. You give a dollar, you get four quarters back. Well, in your case you give a nickel, you get five pennies back.

orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote