View Single Post
Old 03-29-2023, 10:16 PM   #1192
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Sad that I don't really care if we lost Luka and Kyrie. That's how much this team has sucked the life out of me.

But there is no way I'm blaming Luka. Everyone shitting on him now don't get that he had to carry this sorry ass team on his back the first half of the season. I called that back in August that it would wear him down.

That and worst in league coaching will get you nowhere. Put a real team around Luka with a good coach or trade him.

The fun is gone.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 03-29-2023 at 10:17 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote