View Single Post
Old 11-28-2023, 04:19 PM   #15
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I think Nico is worth saving. Every move he's made has been neutral or positive. A lot of the problems he's had were with a FO that was divided (Bob and Donnie) or just Donnie/Cuban thinking they could win the game with a bunch of failed run plays and a few bad hail marys.

Cant get rid of Cuban's influence, but you can respect that Nico has done a good job considering what he's been given.
Kidd is the one obvious obstacle to a better Mavs team. If Nico doesn't see it that way, then he needs to pack his bags. I agree his moves as GM with player personnel have been much better than the previous regime. But I do not know his opinion on Kidd. Would he attempt to save him or let him go?

My memory is that Kidd and Nico were hired right around the same time and that they had some relationship prior to joining the Mavs. Did he have any influence on the Kidd decision?

Last edited by purplefrog; 11-28-2023 at 04:20 PM.
purplefrog is offline   Reply With Quote