View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 12:34 PM   #127
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
I read somewhere Dirk tied the record for ft's made in a qtr. with 14. But I dk if that's correct.
That's correct. Dirk tied the NBA record for most FT's made in one quarter with 14. Some players have achieved that so far. Michael Jordan (twice), Adrian Dantley, Rick Barry, Pete Maravich and Johnny Newman.

Dirk could have tied the record of Wilt Chamberlain for most points in the 4th quarter. Kidd inbounced the ball to Terry on the last possession before Dirk went out. Terry got fouled and made both FT's. I would not have been surprised if Dirk had made both of them, too.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited by Sportstudi; 11-04-2009 at 12:34 PM.
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote