Thread: Heroes
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 11:05 AM   #43
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
good episode, but we pretty much went nowhere with all of the characters (except Hiro).

small stuff with the flying brothers (the brother not being able to fly while the other isn't around sure does lend credence to the theory we talked about above). nothing with alter-ego girl and cheerleader. a little bit with the cop (being abducted). and then a little with the painter (the fact that he actually wants to paint now, instead of being afraid of it).

yeah I agree with the bit about the guy trying to fly. (I still dont know any of their names)

THe craziest crap we saw last night was in the previews for the next episode. Did you see that shot of the cheerleader with her chest sliced open for an autopsy? It was a little cheesy but still....

the japanese guys crack me up.

Studio 60 was good again.