View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 09:42 AM   #205
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Whatever guys.. You'all can rag on stackhouse all day long but the thoughts that we should have kept marquis instead of him or that we'd be BETTER without him on the team is pretty silly imo.

He's got faults like every other non superstar but he's still a guy who can get you 20+ on some nights very efficiently. If there are a bunch of those players sitting out there, then fine, let's bring 'em in. But until I see something better I think I'll continue to like him. I can't think of anyone on the bench I'd rather have out there than him. So what's the point of the constant hating other than hating? Don't get it really.

During the game is one thing but just to hate the guy because he's not as good as you wish he was seems silly.

I've heard that if he weren't here then dirk would get his shots and so that would be better. I doubt it honestly, unless we get a lot better outside shooters and playing offense is hard work as well. I like about where dirk is right now. If he isn't getting it I don't think it's only because of stackhouse.
I doubt dirk would get many more shots without him here, thats a coaching issue more than a stack issue imo. As for people off the bench i would rather have, Mike miller immediately comes to mind...

As for hating stack, I dont always hate stack despite my comments. I have even had conversations with my dad where I pointed out the value of having ex stars on the team meaning him because he is used to having to create his own shot. The problems I have with this is despite that, hes not very good at MAKING his own shot once he creates it...
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote