View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 01:18 PM   #37
usafreedom3

usafreedom3 has a spectacular aura aboutusafreedom3 has a spectacular aura aboutusafreedom3 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
yeah....he's polling a close 2nd on last night's debate. I believe the implication is that one can make a complete fool of himself and still beat most of the Republican field.

FoxNews early poll results on last night's debate:

Texas Rep. Ron Paul, who ignited controversy at the debate with remarks that U.S. policy had invited the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, came in second with 25 percent. Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, who strongly admonished Paul for his comments, came in third place with 19 percent. Arizona Sen. John McCain, who is the frontrunner in South Carolina polls, came in sixth with 5 percent.

You Decide GOP Primary Poll Results

— 29% Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney

— 25% Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas

— 19% Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani
PUUULLLEEAASE dude. I knew you or someone else was going to say that. I know that Ron Paul supporters are very enthusiastic, and more power to them (you). I also know for a fact that many of these hard core Ron Paul supporters have been banned from many polls for "bombing the polls", cheating against rules of only one vote per person etc. Not sure if you are a part of that or not, but this is simply a fact. He came in second on an American Idol type text messaging deal, and this is hardly a reflection of what the GOP voters think of him or his performance. Not that current polls are a definite as to who is going to win, but is he polling at 25%? Heck, even 2%?

Listen, I respect the guy and some of his libertarian beliefs are excellent, but he is nuts if he thinks we caused 9/11 and he is way out there on a lot of things, and as I said before he is officially DONE.
Some things are true whether we believe them or not. I will save a seat for you on the Fred Thompson train my friend!

God bless you
usafreedom3 is offline   Reply With Quote