View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 05:13 PM   #107
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

So a few years ago i went to this thing called "brewtopia", it was in new york city, and i guess they have these festivals annually or bi-annually.

Anyway, its basically a huge convention center type room with booths of people that brew their own beers, from big companies to little mom and pop shops.

They give you a little 4 oz shot glass to sample beers, believe me my 15 friends and I put a dent in some of those booths. 4 oz's at a time.

So i found this one booth that i absolutely loved. I don't remember the brand but it was a sour beer. I remember it being lighter in color, almost orange. And it was about 6% alcohol. I would drink it and afterwards a slight sour taste was left. It was great!

Anyone have any ideas?, or any thoughts? Anyone enjoy sour type beers?

Anyone been to or heard of brewtopia?
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote