View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 11:50 PM   #42
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lor20 View Post
thats really a weak argument. We offered chandler a 20 mil 1 year contract. thats more than he is getting paid in nyc. And frankly with dwight now likely not going anywhere we probably would have given him a long term contract after this season. but he wanted the safe bet rather than going out on a (golden) limb.

Anywho.... need to make moves and get younger in the offseason. hoping to get williams and a better center.
Get the f outta here with that weak ass shit, anybody with any business sense of how the NBA really works know that Chandler wouldn't and shouldn't have taken that 20 million dollar 1 year contract offer. I'm fairly sure even the MBT know he wasn't going to take it. If I'm Ty I say hell no as well. You say my argument is weak then you come back with the weakest argument anyone could have possibly come up with, congrats.

There's a reason why only scrubs normally get one year contracts.

Hey Ty, here's a 20 million dollar contract because we really want you around, but only for one season possibly because we're really trying to get Dwight Howard who's better than you. LMAO.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 05-03-2012 at 11:54 PM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote