View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 12:05 AM   #46
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Is that what you were doing when you made this thread after a loss in the Portland series on our way to winning a ring?

Neat spin...
Ahem...I'll just point out that the referenced thread was created well before the playoffs even started. April 6, 2011, to be exact. After a regular-season loss at Portland.

I don't mean to slam Erica (although I think she should never live down good-natured ribbing from creating that thread), though. More generally, it seems people just deal with potential disappointment in different ways. Some people combat it preemptively by setting expectations very, very low. For my money, that approach is personally burdensome and damaging in the long term, but that's just my take on this.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote