View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 11:00 PM   #75
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
With your logic, actually playing Game Seven at home is the only time home field advantage is capitalized upon. According to you, holding a 3-2 edge with two home games on the schedule doesn't constitute home field advantage until the first home game is lost.

There's a reason I get paid to analyze risk and you don't. Let's just leave it at that.
Are you an actuary now? I feel like I have watched you get all grownz up. Good for you, man. Seriously.

In terms of our discussion here, I guess what I would like to see is for you to take a stand. Is it your stance that any permutation of seven games where one team gets four at home and the other gets three is exactly the same? Let me know where you are coming from.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote