Thread: 2012 draft
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 07:23 PM   #6
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

Based on the standings right now, I believe the Mavs would have the 21st pick...meaning no pick. If they fall one place in the standings, they'd have pick #20, and get to keep it this year (but give it up next year, when it's not protected). I think there's going to be some nice talent at 20 (some mocks even have Rivers slipping that far).

If we're not a top 4 seed, I'm not sure I care about a game or two in the standings. Clippers, Lakers, Spurs...we play up to our abilities, we can beat any of them; we play like we played in Feb & March, we don't make it out of the first round regardless of opponent.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote