Thread: 2012 draft
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 02:44 PM   #17
4DN1
Banned

4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodir41 View Post
i hope dallas can trade for jeremy lamb...i see very much potential...

maybe we could trade roddy and terry (via sign and trade)

what are u thinking?
I don't think Cuban and Nelson will get rid of either player anytime soon. They're clearly making stupid decisions regarding players other than the ones that actually need to be dealt. Like Roddy, Terry, and Haywood.

If we got rid of those 3 this offseason we could get some pretty good players in return. Roddy still has a lot of potential but it won't be met in Dallas, his style of playing isn't for the Mavs. Terry is clearly going downhill and in my opinion isn't wanting to play in Dallas right now. If Haywood is everyones idea of Dallas' great center then everyones completely stupid, his contract is way too much for a player that isn't a consistent rebound and just clogs the paint. We could easily clear up cap room with him gone and replace him with a better center and at worst a center with the same skills as himself.
4DN1 is offline   Reply With Quote