View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 05:13 PM   #390
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Gafford has to be better, right? 1.5pts, 0.5reb, 0.5 assists in 12min?

But yeah-- glad to see Lively living up to the hype. It's wild that he's A) A rookie, B) only 20 years old, and C) dealing with major loss/grief and still being a huge positive for us.
I think Gafford will come up big against OKC, if he is fully healthy. I still think he?s a great backup center. I just think Lively is the better player.

Point C for Lively is huge. I think it?s possible that the reason they took him out of the starting lineup was to take pressure off him, because they were unsure how he would deal with it. If I am remembering correctly, they made the switch at center at the same time that Lively missed a game due to personal reasons.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote