View Single Post
Old 05-14-2022, 09:47 PM   #122
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I still feel like we have an 80-90% chance of losing tomorrow based on how this series has gone. I want to be wrong in the worst way imaginable, but I just can't see it unless we fire on every cylinder.

This is a career defining game for Luka. If we win, then he is IMO the undeniable best player in the NBA.
I'm not expecting a win either, but hell, I never expected this to go seven games either. Before the series started, I expected the Suns to win in 4 of 5. I leaned towards 5 because I figured having the best player in the series would be worth one win. I figured if we were REALLY lucky, we MIGHT make it a six game series. After losing the first two games though, I thought our chances of winning more than one game were nil.

But holy shit, the Mavs have won three of the last four games against the juggernaut championship favorites!

I do think the Suns will win simply because they are the more talented team and the home team has won every game this series. But I've severely underestimated the Mavs up to this point. I'd guess the Mavs have a bout a 1 in 3 chance of winning, and you know what? I'm thrilled with that.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote