View Single Post
Old 05-21-2022, 12:21 AM   #208
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Yep

Sure we shot great in the 1st half but when you score just 13 points or something in the 3rd qtr and miss mostly all of your 3's that wipes out what you did to start the game.

I agree with Sha they shot poorly when it mattered most and I blame it their refusal to keep attacking the paint and Luka didn't post up at all when Curry had 3 fouls

Locked On Mavs is also questioning why they completely abandoned the offense that worked in the `1st half

Drive and kick out or take the layup and then they decided it would be smart for Luka to ISO looney just because he's a big.
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Looney is a big man
You are right he is a BIG. But he's just a decent one. If it wasn't him it would've been someone else going off. I think the issue is more so Wiggins, Poole AND Looney. Too many role players going off. Can't happen at our place. Ours have to step up now.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote