View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 10:28 PM   #137
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTmoney2424 View Post
Brunson laid an absolute egg tonight too. If he can’t score, he’s a complete liability since he’s too small to guard anyone.
They tried to hide him on Green. But the Warriors still found ways to exploit him and Luka.

Moving forward I'm not sure those two guys together will ever be able to hold up defensively long term which is why it's so important for this team to get a rim protector and one more guy on the perimeter to help give DFS and Bullock a breather.

I've lost confidence in Josh Green being that 3rd wing defender now....

I guess we all knew though that this team once they traded KP and decided not to explore the buy out market for another big would eventually get exposed in the playoffs on the boards and in the paint with just Kleber and Powell to rely on
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote