View Single Post
Old 06-21-2022, 08:05 AM   #61
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
If the plan is to start Wood at the 4 and play a little bigger this season I think the most likely candidates to start at the 5 are someone like Biyombo or Drummond. I personally would still like to see us bring in someone like Hartenstein. There?s no reason our 5 has to be a bruiser who?s limited on offense. We might be priced out of Hartenstein however.

Given our dire cap situation don?t be surprised if we waive Ntlikina to save $2m + luxury tax. I?m still hopeful we can trade Powell into someone?s TE.
Frank?s 2 million is the veteran minimum for a guy with five years experience

If we were to cut him, we?d have the same 2mill hold on our roster for the empty roster spot. It makes zero sense to cut him.

We?re also somewhere between over the cap (without Brunson) and deep in the tax (with Brunson) so about the only thing we have is 6.4mill a year and I?m fairly certain Hartenstein will get the full MLE of 10.1
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote