Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 07:53 PM   #1380
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
In a face-to-face meeting with Brooklyn Nets owner Joe Tsai over the weekend, All-NBA star Kevin Durant reiterated his trade request and informed Tsai that he needs to choose between Durant or the pairing of general manager Sean Marks and coach Steve Nash, sources tell The Athletic. Durant stated he does not have faith in the team?s direction, sources said. ? via Shams Charania @ The Athletic

Faith in the team?s direction? They signed you to a max deal, and paid you to rehab. Signed/traded for your buddies. Didn?t KD and Kylie want Nash at the HC?
Ha, welcome to the NBA Joe Tsai.....nah, I think they just endorsed it after he was hired....they didn't care at that point. Thought KD and Nash did have some interaction in Oakland when Nash I believe was a "consultant" under Kerr. Well either way, KD made the demand without any reason, now weeks, with nothing being done....he's dropped his value even further coming out it's me or the coach.

I think this is more Nash than Marks. When a player does not respect you as a coach, it's going to be a lost season. Marks has his hands tied with 3 40 million dollar salaries, not much you can do when you are handicapped like that. You got Harden who probably ignores every coaches' plea, that shows KD that there is a lack of respect from players and it will continue with the next 40 million dollar man. When you have a contract like Kyrie sit out for home games....with Nash not being able to do anything about it....it probably ate at KD all season...who cares what he said in the media, players will toe the line. It ate at a competitor like KD. Then you trade Harden for a bag full of trash......in KD's mind, draft picks are trash. KD and Kidd......boy that would fit like a glove. All that work Kidd did with Giannis will again pop up here, a 7 foot point guard, or power forward...boy imagine all the tricks Kidd can teach KD. Then you cross that with Luka.....we got 3 1st rounders and a bag of trash laying around?
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote