View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 08:56 AM   #43
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by washedklean77 View Post
It just comes down to Risk Management 101. I feel that the Mavs entered game 82 knowing what they have and how to optimize it regardless of whomever they play in the playoffs. Now Risk Management has an even greater impact to Round 1. If Luka is not close to 100% by Saturday, let him rest and let this team attempt to steal Game 1. If they can do that, then that'd be a tremendous tone setter for the remainder of the series.
Not only that, but it's a great time for Spencer and Brunson to step up to the plate and get that "it's on me" experience. Imagine if we won with both of them killing it...then Luka comes back. That's glass half full, but it's not totally out of the question.

I think the more glass half full is the fact that DFS and Powell have been killing it lately. I don't see why they'd suddenly slow down. Powell needs to use his mobility to make Gobert run around the court.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote