View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 09:08 AM   #44
washedklean77

washedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Not only that, but it's a great time for Spencer and Brunson to step up to the plate and get that "it's on me" experience. Imagine if we won with both of them killing it...then Luka comes back. That's glass half full, but it's not totally out of the question.

I think the more glass half full is the fact that DFS and Powell have been killing it lately. I don't see why they'd suddenly slow down. Powell needs to use his mobility to make Gobert run around the court.
Powell has been really good as of late due to Luka, though, as their pick-n-roll chemistry is that of the good ole Nash and Stoudamire days. Also, it'll be interesting to see how the perimeter shooters play in the early goings as those threes that they've been living off of since the ASB don't always fall as easily in the playoffs. And Luka absolutely helps with that as being a fantastic facilitator for the open three.

But I agree with you. If Spencer and Brunson can come out and play great, then that'll certainly help Luka ease back into the action when he's ready.