View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 10:33 AM   #45
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Not only that, but it's a great time for Spencer and Brunson to step up to the plate and get that "it's on me" experience. Imagine if we won with both of them killing it...then Luka comes back. That's glass half full, but it's not totally out of the question.

I think the more glass half full is the fact that DFS and Powell have been killing it lately. I don't see why they'd suddenly slow down. Powell needs to use his mobility to make Gobert run around the court.
Rudy is a bad matchup for Powell because Powell isn't a stretch big.

Rudy can camp out inside and block shots at the rim. Plus I don't think Powell can keep this guy off the offensive glass.

To make matters worse Powell offense is generated by Luka. So if you take away Luka I'm not sure Powell gets that many easy shot's

The Luka injury will determine how well Powell plays on offense this series.

Last edited by Dallas41; 04-12-2022 at 10:35 AM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote