View Single Post
Old 04-23-2022, 03:55 AM   #184
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Yes indeed! Even more reason to move THJ. Green deserves minutes. Green is already pretty adept at guarding 1-4, like Doe. Bullock doesn’t quite have the quicks and swivel-y hips they do so he’s much more suited for checking 2s and 3s. But they all can mix and match on any possession.
The addition of Dinwiddie, Brunson taking his game to the next level, and Green's development make THJ very expendable.

I'm still holding my breath on re-signing Brunson though.
Even though him and Luka are buddies, his recent play and potential contract situation make me wonder if he'll want to go elsewhere (NY, Detroit, Indy, etc..) to become the main team leader, and not re-sign here to continually play 2nd fiddle to Luka.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote