View Single Post
Old 04-24-2022, 10:57 AM   #210
JTmoney2424

JTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I mentioned it before the game that I hope we still have good ball movement.

I agree on the Luka effect. I think they have to consider letting JB run point more and get Luka on the fn block. It's not rocket surgery and he can still distribute the ball as well as score from that position. Maybe screen at the top with Luka and JB, on the switch Luka has a smaller guy now and establishes position on the mid post. That action alone would change a lot. Utah hasn't prepared for that I'd bet. It's a weapon that keeps a quicker guy more willing to move the ball up top that doesn't just take Luka out of the offense. Maxi drags Gobert to a corner so he can't easily recover to Luka on a dump in pass or he leaves Maxi if JB blows by the perimeter defender. We have to add a new wrinkle in on offensive strategy IMO.
If you get a chance to rewatch the game, I’d love your input on how many of the 6 fouls on Kleber were legit. I feel a few in the first half were really soft calls that didn’t need to be called but were called anyway to set a tone for the rest of the game.
JTmoney2424 is offline   Reply With Quote