View Single Post
Old 04-24-2022, 11:22 AM   #211
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTmoney2424 View Post
If you get a chance to rewatch the game, I’d love your input on how many of the 6 fouls on Kleber were legit. I feel a few in the first half were really soft calls that didn’t need to be called but were called anyway to set a tone for the rest of the game.
I spotted two.

One was a hand check on Mitchell, which is insane because Bogs was doing that to Luka 6-8 times per possession with no call.

Another was a rebound where he was in position for but apparently that doesn’t matter with Gobert. Gobert shoved him out and Kleber got the foul.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote