View Single Post
Old 04-25-2022, 04:47 PM   #216
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Here are Kleber's 6 fouls by the way

https://twitter.com/MavsBurner/statu...Ap5HC-uAbFbzWg

1- weak ass hand check that didn't interrupt Mitchell's drive and Luka gets hand-checked 4-8 times per possession without a call
2 - Kleber is thrown to the ground. Kleber called for a foul.
3 - Kleber goes straight up. Gets called for a foul
4 - Kleber was up and down, but crowded the shooter down load and made contact
5 - In position. Hooked by Gobert and held to the ground. Gobert foul? Nope. Kleber's 5th.
Yea. Even not being a huge Kleber fan, I thought probably 3 of those were total horseshit.

I want those calls back at home, but I would trade make up calls for the refs to finally get their shit together for good.

The start to a fix is to give 2 challenges per game and if you win one, you get it back. The point should be integrity and getting calls correct. The challenge rule was essentially invented to give grace to the fact that real time calls can be hard to judge. Why? Because there were massive amounts of complaints about bad calls. Deciding when to challenge a call should not be some strategic mastery by the coaching staff because you only have 1.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 04-25-2022 at 04:48 PM.
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote