View Single Post
Old 04-25-2022, 04:57 PM   #217
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Yea. Even not being a huge Kleber fan, I thought probably 3 of those were total horseshit.

I want those calls back at home, but I would trade make up calls for the refs to finally get their shit together for good.

The start to a fix is to give 2 challenges per game and if you win one, you get it back. The point should be integrity and getting calls correct. The challenge rule was essentially invented to give grace to the fact that real time calls can be hard to judge. Why? Because there were massive amounts of complaints about bad calls. Deciding when to challenge a call should not be some strategic mastery by the coaching staff because you only have 1.
I’d be happy simply if you get the challenge right you get to keep it, and maybe use it at least once more. It’s almost like you’re being punished because the refs made the wrong call to begin with.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote